Rhys wine is sold directly from this website to customers and is not available in retail stores. Mailing list customers receive an offer to buy wine twice each year via our email and web based ordering system. Our upcoming offerings and futures shipping estimates are listed below. If you would like to join our mailing list please click here.
January 15th 2019 – Alesia Offering
- This Alesia release will offer the much anticipated 2016 Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir as well as the 2016 Anderson Valley Chardonnay. This Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir contains the entire 2016 production of our newest, high density site – Mt. Pajaro vineyard. Meanwhile the Anderson Valley Chardonnay is produced entirely from Rhys’ Bearwallow vineyard fruit.
- With case discounts and delivery this Spring, these wines offer amazing value for summer drinking!
February 2019 – 2016 Rhys Single Vineyard Estate Offering
- The second and final release of the very special 2016 vintage Rhys single vineyard estate wines including Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the spectacular Alpine and Horseshoe vineyards. Of recent note, our 2016 Horseshoe Pinot Noir was called out as one of the Wines of the Year by Vinous’ Antonio Galloni.
March – The 2017 Vintage Futures
- This offering will include the very popular small bottle Pinot Noir sampler and special bottle formats of the first ever Mt. Pajaro vineyard designated Pinot Noir!
June – Sparkling!
- A special announcement and limited first offering from our exciting new Sparkling wine project. Made from mountain-grown, estate grapes and in collaboration with one of the world’s best Champagne producers. More details soon!
August – The 2016 Hillside Release!
- After a two year hiatus, the Hillsides are back with the 2016 vintage. These wines will be allocated based on prior 12 month purchases.
Shipping Estimates –
- All current orders will start shipping at the end of January/beginning of February.